If you have a profile on LinkedIn, you can specify that you are a registered commercial agent in the "Licenses and Certifications" section. To do this you just have to follow these steps:
1. Click on this link
2. Fill in only the following fields:
- Name: (you can put Collegiate Commercial or Collegiate Commercial and then your first and last name with your collegiate number)
- Issuing company: (insert COACB)
- Select "This credential does not expire"
- URL of the credential: (copy and paste this URL substituting your first and last name where it says NAME; LAST NAME1 and LAST NAME2). Your public profile should appear.
**It is not necessary to fill in the "Date of dispatch" or "Credential ID" fields.
- Remember to save when you've filled everything out.